Tuesday 21 March 2023

Justin Fisher's New Music Recommendations of March 2023!

 


Hi! It's been a bit busy here but I promise i'll be getting back-on-route with the reviews and bios and such, starting with a local album review this week!

I just want to make a post saying that if you're in the mood for some new music and old emo gems, I have something for you! 100 songs in all kinds of genres including indie rock, screamo, metal and pop punk. I will be making lists with lots of new songs that you'll want to check out, every month! Stay tuned, follow this blog or my instagram @justinfishermusic for the latest updates if you're a new music playlist kind of person.

This playlist includes music from locals (A Grizzly Fate, Taylor Janzen, etc), musicians all across Canada (Cloaker, Cawston..), and a heavy focus on legends making a return to the scene with new music (Samiam, Jeromes Dream, Mudhoney, Depeche Mode)


 


No comments:

Post a Comment